on a lighter note...

494444183_9649783328443353_1745992106474286938_n.jpg
 
Not a joke per se but this is too funny to let go. Actual booking in Montgomery County Texas. Look at the address for prostitution. :LOL:

6/13/2025 587914 LI, HAIYING 10131 RED SNAPPER RD MAGNOLIA TX 77354 MC CONSTABLE, PRECINCT 5 10131 RED SNAPPER RD 25-06-09385 D359 AGG PROMOTION OF PROSTIT PERSON/S <18Y 100000
 
That’s what that girl that went fishing on my boat with me got! And we were in fresh water!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,244
Members
169,307
Latest member
slatepike
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top