on a lighter note...

494444183_9649783328443353_1745992106474286938_n.jpg
 
Not a joke per se but this is too funny to let go. Actual booking in Montgomery County Texas. Look at the address for prostitution. :LOL:

6/13/2025 587914 LI, HAIYING 10131 RED SNAPPER RD MAGNOLIA TX 77354 MC CONSTABLE, PRECINCT 5 10131 RED SNAPPER RD 25-06-09385 D359 AGG PROMOTION OF PROSTIT PERSON/S <18Y 100000
 
That’s what that girl that went fishing on my boat with me got! And we were in fresh water!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,737
Members
169,135
Latest member
riemenpiori1972
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top