on a lighter note...

494333046_3848775828707243_6668050607537523367_n.jpg
 
I really wonder how many kids would survive these old playground toys these days...the parents having to watch :E Hmmm: ....not a chance, would be on tranquiliser by the hand full...:E Rofl:
I saw some boys taking turns running over each other with a bike the other day. All hope is not lost.
 
I saw some boys taking turns running over each other with a bike the other day. All hope is not lost.
I think I saw a video of one of them shooting up a lawnmower loaded with tannerite. Cutting blade flew out when the mower exploded and cut the kid's arm off ... and he was laughing. If it had hit him in the head he would have been fine.
 
Who the kids our the parents? :whistle: :LOL:
Parents of course. And a few grandparents (ages +/-40 - 50 years old, the pacifist generation) as well.

The kids would be learning to:
face their fears
face life's challenges
Learning their independence
Most of all:
learning and practicing person to person socializing and Interaction skills
 
I think I saw a video of one of them shooting up a lawnmower loaded with tannerite. Cutting blade flew out when the mower exploded and cut the kid's arm off ... and he was laughing. If it had hit him in the head he would have been fine.

Just walk it off you'll be fine.
But we...we hell...mom means when she gets done laughing at whats about to happen..... first need to clean the wound with some alcohol and hydrogen peroxide then some iodine and macuracome to prevent infection before putting on the band-aid.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,319
Members
169,336
Latest member
JennyKneeb
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top