on a lighter note...

Im not sure if I should throw out my calendar with your daily meme regarding what day of the week it is,
Or be impressed that you find a new meme of the day daily.

Yeah @Nyati has a definite dislike of Mondays..Tuesdays..Thursdays..Fridays..Saturdays if he wakes up early...and Sundays as Monday comes next....Wednesday not sure about as mid week..so probably confuses him.... :E Shrug: :E Rofl:
 
Im not sure if I should throw out my calendar with your daily meme regarding what day of the week it is,
Or be impressed that you find a new meme of the day daily.

Actually there is a very nice lady from SW of USA who keeps me supplied with all these memes.
 
bring_donuts.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,253
Messages
1,570,817
Members
169,180
Latest member
AprilRosar
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top