Hello from Leather Link Studio

LEATHER LINK STUDIO

Sponsor
Since 2026
New member
Joined
Jun 14, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
20
Location
High Point, North Carolina USA
Website
leatherlinkstudio.com
Deals & offers
1
Member of
NRA
Hello AH Community,

We’re excited to introduce Leather Link Studio, a leather workshop in High Point, North Carolina. We handcraft leather gun cases, rifle and shotgun slips, pistol cases, shell bags, belts, and other sporting leather goods — one at a time, here in the USA.

One reason we’re especially excited to be part of the AH community is our custom safari-hide work. If you have a legally sourced professionally tanned hide, we’d be happy to talk with you about turning it into a one-of-a-kind gun case, slip, or other sporting piece.

You don’t need to have your own hide. We invite you to browse our website’s wide selection of handmade leather products, made from full-grain and specialty leather’s.

We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Randy Davis

Leather Link Studio
High Point, North Carolina
Hand Made to Hand Down in the USA.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to the AH family!
There are many great people here!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,917
Members
169,464
Latest member
Levergunsite
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top