on a lighter note...

474575482_10235012533124369_5535344612710318744_n.jpg
 
1738871985259.png


hes not wrong you know...

:)
 
He's only right if you shift the Earth's orbit to result in a 364 day year........
Then we could make February the longest month of the year on Leap Year! It would make up for all the times it was short changed by having five additional days.

While we are at it, let's get rid of Daylight Saving.
 
474477035_556890577322933_1783602466436674097_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,437
Messages
1,576,214
Members
170,534
Latest member
CaridadYun
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top