on a lighter note...

IMG_4649.jpeg
 
Some places have received over 6 ft of [emoji299]️
Australia either drought or floods
In the north the wet season is well and truly in
We got right at 50" in 4 days from Hurricane Harvey back in '17. That's about our annual average.
 
1738755278838.png
 
Or Rainman
At one time, we had several popular websites about guns and hunting. And on one of them, the moderator and active participant was "Dr. Watson", and on the other, just "Doc". And then one day one guy let out a "cry of the soul": "this is not one person, but different people! And I, the fool, talked to them, thinking that this was one! I'll start a conversation on one forum, I'll continue on another! They thought I was crazy." This guy met with Watson personally, and that's where it all came out.
 
1738771303607.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,888
Members
170,443
Latest member
meltpeakkde
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top