on a lighter note...

474584243_122202130700188791_4073755162278432647_n.jpg
 
473787427_587625974025183_3605713362405205313_n.jpg
 
Buddy had a girlfriend who asked him why he hunted so much. Shortly thereafter she was his ex.

Had a beautiful girlfriend, amazing all around, and we were actually thinking of getting married. Well, I bought a house, and I had a trip scheduled to hunt white tail deer in South Dakota. Before I was about to leave, she asked me and with an attitude if I was bringing another dead animal to mount on the wall. I very calmly replied that, last time I checked I was the one paying the mortgage of the house, and that I had not asked her for permission to mount another dead animal on the wall. We parted ways shortly after that, and glad I did. :ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,415
Messages
1,575,537
Members
170,351
Latest member
TerriBerub
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top