on a lighter note...

IMG_2487.png
 
Did your mom tell you that when you break your leg not to come running to her?

I got smart with mom one day and asked her how I could run with a broken leg?

I did survive that one

Mine: not at the same time.

a broken arm.
concussions.
several knife wounds/cuts being stupid using a knife to cuts...from making knives, cutting towards me, etc.
both knees into a waist high, jagged rock wall.
multiple high speed bicycle incidents involving a make shift unsecured jump ramp.

And a bunch more bumps and bruises......but it was fun back then.....now in my older years those minor injuries are starting to affect me.

And the worst....mom.....she had this thing about tightly squeezing one of our hands and rubbing our knuckles together causing immense pain whenever my brother and/or I wouldn't stop aggravating her. If the "knuckle squeeze" didn't work, she knew a few painful pressure points that would settle us down.....for a bit.
 
Funniest news article I've seen this year. There are some interesting folks out there...

 

Right up to the sky [emoji56]
 
Funniest news article I've seen this year. There are some interesting folks out there...

As a career paramedic I was involved in several incidents that could have made this list.
The worst thing I have seen was a guy who took a canister of bear spray discharged into his rectum-there wasn’t enough pain medication to make that pain go away!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,907
Members
169,464
Latest member
Levergunsite
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top