on a lighter note...

FB_IMG_1735307700464.jpg
 
Having been a Memphis metro area cop for a long time.. and having trained police units from CPD and SLPD at different times in my career... I can attest to the truthfulness/validity of this meme lol..


1735319697658.png
 
Having been a Memphis metro area cop for a long time.. and having trained police units from CPD and SLPD at different times in my career... I can attest to the truthfulness/validity of this meme lol..


View attachment 654920
Went to a cousin’s wedding in Nashville about 20 years ago. Dad stopped off the interstate in Memphis to get gas and a cop saw us, stopped and sat with us till we were done. Country boy came to town type of thing

He was really big on situational awareness after that lol
 
Last edited:
Having been a Memphis metro area cop for a long time.. and having trained police units from CPD and SLPD at different times in my career... I can attest to the truthfulness/validity of this meme lol..


View attachment 654920

@mdwest, did you ever go to Villa Castriotti restaurant /bar in Memphis (actually Germantown, I think)?
 
@mdwest, did you ever go to Villa Castriotti restaurant /bar in Memphis (actually Germantown, I think)?

I havent been there.. typically when I want italian in Memphis I either hit Pete and Sams (old school italian family owned place near the Univ of Memphis thats probably been there for 60-70 years) or we'll hit Colettas... back when I still lived there I'd go to either Frank or Ronnie Grisanti's place (both upscale restaurants with legitimate "chefs" running the kitchens, etc)..

I was actually just out in Memphis, and spent a little time in Germantown last week (was back "home" for the holidays visiting family)... the next time I go I might have to check out Villa Castriotti..
 
I havent been there.. typically when I want italian in Memphis I either hit Pete and Sams (old school italian family owned place near the Univ of Memphis thats probably been there for 60-70 years) or we'll hit Colettas... back when I still lived there I'd go to either Frank or Ronnie Grisanti's place (both upscale restaurants with legitimate "chefs" running the kitchens, etc)..

I was actually just out in Memphis, and spent a little time in Germantown last week (was back "home" for the holidays visiting family)... the next time I go I might have to check out Villa Castriotti..

A buddy of mine who I worked with for years and hunt with is from Memphis. Back when we were both single and I would go to Memphis to see him we spent quite a bit of time at Villa Castriotti. It was a local hangout for him.
 
As long as we remember not to let your mind be so open that your brain falls out.
Good examples of this can be found on the internet under "woke people." Their minds are so open that they lost their brains (common sense) long ago.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,816
Members
169,418
Latest member
BridgettTr
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top