on a lighter note...

465764022_10233902167965934_3976542080199399113_n.jpg
 
What happened after 15 yrs--did she kill him?

Rumor has it; this photo was taken on their 15th wedding anniversary in a bar in Georgia, by his wife. Coincidentally this took place on the night the lights went out in Georgia. A voice was heard '.... and that's one body that will never be found.. '
 

If this proven theorem is correct; then why am I not the riches person......make that the 1000th.... make that...oh he'll forget it. I just keep seeing more and more of those less educated than me entering and walking around Walmart and checking out using their food stamp cards with more money still available on it than I make in 2 weeks.
 
Only once? At 7? Poor kid. You must have been a late bloomer with a deprived upbringing.
Did your mom tell you that when you break your leg not to come running to her?

I got smart with mom one day and asked her how I could run with a broken leg?

I did survive that one
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,246
Messages
1,569,442
Members
168,710
Latest member
lovecreativemarketingusa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top