on a lighter note...

358427187_289118267111817_1489092915966958779_n.jpg
 
1718673560336.png
 
They had a helluva rivalry.
 
All my movements have their own sounds.
I love the snap, crackle, pop when I get out of bed in the morning.

+1 to both.
Left my bedroom window open to enjoy the cool night air. The next afternoon some of us guys met up for a beer that turned out to be more of an intervention. Seems the married neighbor's wives heard all my moaning and groaning getting out of bed and assumed my rather attractive young morning physical therapist and I were having wild, crazy, passionate sex for more than 15 minutes. As sort of the old man of the neighborhood, the much younger guy's wives wanted their respective husband to perform better.

We all laughed when I told them what their wives really heard.

Now when I want to enjoy cool air I leave the windows and doors closed and turn on the air conditioner.
 
I was an OR nurse for 42 years. The best one was we had to remove a light bulb from a guy's butt. It was a bet and alcohol was definitely involved! Took us 2 hours to remove it!
Isn’t there a joke there on how many guys it takes to change a lightbulb :unsure: :oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,297
Messages
1,570,944
Members
169,059
Latest member
WillieMett
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top