on a lighter note...

Don’t even joke about this, I’m going to be an ice cream person if this is real.

Try a little of this on your ice cream. Best paired with a good bourbon on the rocks.

Image1700846159.938638.jpg
 
Oh,man!! That reminds me of my childhood. We had a big rooster rthat just lived to chase us little kids. He'd jump up on our backs and peck the back of our heads. Until one day he took after my Dad. That bird wound up as Sunday dinner.
 
Oh,man!! That reminds me of my childhood. We had a big rooster rthat just lived to chase us little kids. He'd jump up on our backs and peck the back of our heads. Until one day he took after my Dad. That bird wound up as Sunday dinner.

Roosters that habitually crow before 5am suffer the same fate.
 
Apologies in advance. :E Shrug:

Hopefully AH is a 'safe space' where dad jokes can be posted, free from fear of recrimination or judgement.

scand.jpg
 
1700877366463.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,819
Members
169,419
Latest member
CassieBend
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top