on a lighter note...

1700932425876.png
 
Spotted at a gun show in North Texas earlier today. I don't think the guy was joking. ;-)

View attachment 571281
It’s quite common to see that at gun shows here, I’ve done it myself locally it’s the universal sign the guns not sighted in. Otherwise you get Johnny cheapskate who doesn’t try the rifle after he buys it misses a deer with it the comes back next show and demands his money back meanwhile he’s generally left the rifle wet in a gun case the whole time he’s had it and devalued the rifle substantially.
 
It’s quite common to see that at gun shows here, I’ve done it myself locally it’s the universal sign the guns not sighted in. Otherwise you get Johnny cheapskate who doesn’t try the rifle after he buys it misses a deer with it the comes back next show and demands his money back meanwhile he’s generally left the rifle wet in a gun case the whole time he’s had it and devalued the rifle substantially.
Thank you for that explanation, and makes total sense to me. However, it is worth noting that there were about a dozen other scoped rifles on the gentleman's table; and all of the rest of them had the scopes mounted in the proper orientation. I guess that could mean that they were already sighted in(?).
 
Thank you for that explanation, and makes total sense to me. However, it is worth noting that there were about a dozen other scoped rifles on the gentleman's table; and all of the rest of them had the scopes mounted in the proper orientation. I guess that could mean that they were already sighted in(?).
Or as purchased depends on how the gentleman runs his booth , myself I won’t leave a scope in proper orientation if I haven’t tried the rifle but every vender runs there program differently
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,283
Messages
1,571,670
Members
169,393
Latest member
MindaF074
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top