on a lighter note...

My hearing really sucks, so I do this all the time. Sometimes I get strange looks. LOL
Say what?? I went to a demo for new hearing aids and tried them on. What a difference. Everything was so sharp and clear. They have all the latest bells and whistles and---only $6500.00. I damn near fell out of my chair. Oh, but I could pay half that day and the rest when the aids came in. "Uh, sorry",after I regained my breath, "I can't quite manage that right now. My portfolio is a little weak and I don't have much of a reserve."
My old ones are doing quite well, thank you, and at that price they will for some time to come. When that time comes I'll visit my local VA clinic and get new ones for the whopping total of $0.00. One of the perks of being retired military.
 
Say what?? I went to a demo for new hearing aids and tried them on. What a difference. Everything was so sharp and clear. They have all the latest bells and whistles and---only $6500.00. I damn near fell out of my chair. Oh, but I could pay half that day and the rest when the aids came in. "Uh, sorry",after I regained my breath, "I can't quite manage that right now. My portfolio is a little weak and I don't have much of a reserve."
My old ones are doing quite well, thank you, and at that price they will for some time to come. When that time comes I'll visit my local VA clinic and get new ones for the whopping total of $0.00. One of the perks of being retired military.
Yeah, for $6500.00, I'll buy some more firearms and keep saying "Huh?". LOL
 
Say what?? I went to a demo for new hearing aids and tried them on. What a difference. Everything was so sharp and clear. They have all the latest bells and whistles and---only $6500.00. I damn near fell out of my chair. Oh, but I could pay half that day and the rest when the aids came in. "Uh, sorry",after I regained my breath, "I can't quite manage that right now. My portfolio is a little weak and I don't have much of a reserve."
My old ones are doing quite well, thank you, and at that price they will for some time to come. When that time comes I'll visit my local VA clinic and get new ones for the whopping total of $0.00. One of the perks of being retired military.

I can’t hear to save my life, the VA said my hearing is fine :ROFLMAO: :mad:
 
If you can't do thru the VA, COSTCO Kirkland brand will be last year's (or more) tech from a major and will run you less than half price. My first two sets were from COSTCO by Resound. For absolute best current technology with all the bells, it's your local audiologist and $5k or better (my current set, 2021 pricing).
 
If you can't do thru the VA, COSTCO Kirkland brand will be last year's (or more) tech from a major and will run you less than half price. My first two sets were from COSTCO by Resound. For absolute best current technology with all the bells, it's your local audiologist and $5k or better (my current set, 2021 pricing).

I got mine from Costco as well. Free replacement 1x, free supplies for life, free repairs. I went with the Phillips at $1,900.
 
41407C65-199E-447F-BE65-9DA6F7F1AB85.jpeg
 
Say what?? I went to a demo for new hearing aids and tried them on. What a difference. Everything was so sharp and clear. They have all the latest bells and whistles and---only $6500.00. I damn near fell out of my chair. Oh, but I could pay half that day and the rest when the aids came in. "Uh, sorry",after I regained my breath, "I can't quite manage that right now. My portfolio is a little weak and I don't have much of a reserve."
My old ones are doing quite well, thank you, and at that price they will for some time to come. When that time comes I'll visit my local VA clinic and get new ones for the whopping total of $0.00. One of the perks of being retired military.
+1 hearing, dental, vision, semi annual check ups and no out of pocket money for copays and no hassling with insurance companies to reimburse me or pay doctor and/or medical bills.

Saves Social Security money by not having to pay for those high premium extra Medicare parts B, C, D, etc, for coverages that should already be included with Medicare.
 
1683171690741.png
 
1683172291605.png
 
I can’t hear to save my life, the VA said my hearing is fine :ROFLMAO: :mad:
Mountain Home V.A. did treated me the same way. After 13-14 years of not getting the proper health care I went to Nashville V.A., (where I continue to go), within a year I had 80% C&P rating, my hip replaced, and treatment for my knees. Unfortunately because of the lack of treatment at Mountain Home V.A., I will have chronic back pain for the rest of my life.
 
1683172573520.png
 
1683206922373.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,275
Messages
1,571,358
Members
169,342
Latest member
ShennaXgk
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top