on a lighter note...

4ED31006-B1EF-4AA6-949D-5B03ED35126D.jpeg
 
I got mine from Costco as well. Free replacement 1x, free supplies for life, free repairs. I went with the Phillips at $1,900.
That is my thought, too. Mine from my audiologist are getting a little jaded and not as sharp as they once were. I'm going to give the VA another shot and see what happens. The last time I tried right after retirement they declined. I fought with them for 10 years and finally went to Costco. I don't have much use for the VA, too much delay, decline, stonewall and any excuse to refuse treatment.
 
That is my thought, too. Mine from my audiologist are getting a little jaded and not as sharp as they once were. I'm going to give the VA another shot and see what happens. The last time I tried right after retirement they declined. I fought with them for 10 years and finally went to Costco. I don't have much use for the VA, too much delay, decline, stonewall and any excuse to refuse treatment.
Been through the same process with the VA
 
Looks like it is time to buy bitcoin.

1683237958011.png
 
1683248335136.png
 
1683249118561.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,447
Members
169,748
Latest member
neosertedist1970
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top