on a lighter note...

The New Jersey ones aren't too friendly either. What the lack in puncturing ability, they make up in numbers. At the beach in the summer, between the greenheads, horseflies and mosquitoes, it's best to get a blood transfusion before donning your bathing suit.
 
FB_IMG_1675380216556.jpg
 
The New Jersey ones aren't too friendly either. What the lack in puncturing ability, they make up in numbers. At the beach in the summer, between the greenheads, horseflies and mosquitoes, it's best to get a blood transfusion before donning your bathing suit.
Are green heads deer flies? Those things are as brutal as any Tsetse fly! I. heard they stopped some outside construction projects cold, and I for one believe it.
 
The New Jersey ones aren't too friendly either. What the lack in puncturing ability, they make up in numbers. At the beach in the summer, between the greenheads, horseflies and mosquitoes, it's best to get a blood transfusion before donning your bathing suit.
Sounds just like Maine in late May and early June. Damned black flies and horseflies will lug you off if you're not hanging onto something.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,175
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top