on a lighter note...

So @Just Gina what you think of this....and yes you are contributing to global warming by boiling too much water for your coffee... :X3: :E Huh::E Rofl:.....better keep an eye on those ones north of your border....;)

@spike.t

:LOL::E Laugh:

This is hilarious! I know that from evidence based practice that my quitting coffee would have negative health effects on those around me. :Angelic:

The article failed to also state that coffee has been shown to fight 8 different cancers. (y):coffee::coffee::coffee:
I will say, Mike, my brewing coffee like I do may contribute to global warming. Imagine how much colder Minnesnowda would be if I were not here doing my part to keep us warm enough to live. :coffee::coffee::coffee: I just do what I can:E Laugh:
 
3C30A3EF-88B6-4038-921F-A77FF9A0F910.jpeg
 
I’ve been told my blood type is gravy.
Omg! I almost spat out some coffee when I read this. I’m dying laughing over here! :E Laugh: :LOL:
Would that be white or brown gravy? My blood type is the Arabica coffee type. :E Laugh:
 
I’ve been told my blood type is gravy.
Reminds me of one of my favorite movie lines, this one from White Men Can’t Jump. “Oh yeah, well your mama’s so fat that when she fell down and broke her leg, gravy poured out!”
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,323
Messages
1,572,906
Members
169,637
Latest member
HalOsulliv
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top