on a lighter note...

Are all of you fed up with those stupid internet posts where people say some common sense thing and then everyone feels good by agreeing and liking it? Yeah, I make it sport to screw those posts up. This one was this morning:

ED9F9B9A-60C0-4FAB-A9D5-E10A92DB212F.jpeg
DB010EB7-699B-473E-907F-199A05B73CDC.jpeg
 
 

Attachments

  • 1676900978265.png
    1676900978265.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 164

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,252
Members
169,317
Latest member
BrigetteY2
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top