on a lighter note...

DC1A9104-4F47-467E-B7E3-5570E2D5E146.jpeg

@spike.t

:LOL::E Laugh:

This is hilarious! I know that from evidence based practice that my quitting coffee would have negative health effects on those around me. :Angelic:

The article failed to also state that coffee has been shown to fight 8 different cancers. (y):coffee::coffee::coffee:
I will say, Mike, my brewing coffee like I do may contribute to global warming. Imagine how much colder Minnesnowda would be if I were not here doing my part to keep us warm enough to live. :coffee::coffee::coffee: I just do what I can:E Laugh:
@Just Gina
I know what I would be doing WITHOUT my morning coffee.
10 to life.
Bob

1676836081962.png

Omg! I almost spat out some coffee when I read this. I’m dying laughing over here! :E Laugh: :LOL:
Would that be white or brown gravy? My blood type is the Arabica coffee type. :E Laugh:
@Just Gina
My blood type is a rare mixture of diesel, Bundy and gunpowder residue. The gun powder residue the determined is a clotting agent that prevents leakage of the other 2 when injured.
Bob

1676836446075.png

Never leave it any other way....
Funny you should say that as the day I got married I put the seat down after use and have done so ever since. Was never asked to, it was just one of the little things I did for her and doing good can be just as habbit forming as not.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hi88vipsite

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg