on a lighter note...

325587302_989393482027139_4518558367892322912_n.jpg
 
1674226458988.png
 
It's a longer drive from Orange, Texas to El Paso, Texas than it is from Portland, Maine to Raleigh, NC

For the Europeans, it's a longer drive across Texas than it is from London to Prague.
It is interesting to compare geography.
I once explained to a friend flying in from London England that he would spend half of his flight time flying over Canada to get here.
The amount of space is mind blowing for anyone living in a city that has the equivalent of 25% of Canada's entire population.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,428
Messages
1,575,869
Members
170,398
Latest member
AdrianRemb
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top