on a lighter note...

325587302_989393482027139_4518558367892322912_n.jpg
 
1674226458988.png
 
It's a longer drive from Orange, Texas to El Paso, Texas than it is from Portland, Maine to Raleigh, NC

For the Europeans, it's a longer drive across Texas than it is from London to Prague.
It is interesting to compare geography.
I once explained to a friend flying in from London England that he would spend half of his flight time flying over Canada to get here.
The amount of space is mind blowing for anyone living in a city that has the equivalent of 25% of Canada's entire population.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,116
Members
169,263
Latest member
Joleen5870
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top