on a lighter note...

325587302_989393482027139_4518558367892322912_n.jpg
 
1674226458988.png
 
It's a longer drive from Orange, Texas to El Paso, Texas than it is from Portland, Maine to Raleigh, NC

For the Europeans, it's a longer drive across Texas than it is from London to Prague.
It is interesting to compare geography.
I once explained to a friend flying in from London England that he would spend half of his flight time flying over Canada to get here.
The amount of space is mind blowing for anyone living in a city that has the equivalent of 25% of Canada's entire population.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,280
Messages
1,570,459
Members
168,887
Latest member
TrishaRrt1
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top