on a lighter note...

EF547AFB-71BC-4160-8AB1-099F72C111C4.jpeg
 
I think that with a little work-up and a good, fast powder, we can almost get that to perform as well as the magic 35 Nelson.

And if you simply throw it, it already performs as well as the 243
When I saw that I immediately thought the same, lol. Well said.
Now if you neck that up to a 35 caliber the 35 Whelen will become the new tomato stake :E Rofl: :D Cheers:
 
When I saw that I immediately thought the same, lol. Well said.
Now if you neck that up to a 35 caliber the 35 Whelen will become the new tomato stake :E Rofl: :D Cheers:
@Jörg Krüger
I will stick with my Whelen.
The recoil of that necked to 35 in an 8# rifle would be horrendous and barrel life would be to short. Get it sighted in and work up a load, get a new barrel even before you have shot any game.
Bob
 
Drug sniffer.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,355
Members
169,530
Latest member
ShelbyKidd
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top