on a lighter note...

592BCD89-D6E7-45E7-BA24-6C475B852393.jpeg
 
1652985243648.png
 
Guy goes to the doctor.

Doctor: What's seems to be the problem?

Guy: )in a high pitched squeal of a voice) Every since 6th grade my voice has been changing and now I have this high pitch squeal voice.

Doctor examines him,runs all sorts of test, can't find nothing wrong.

Doctor: Well sir there seems to be nothing wrong with, but just to be sure I am going to refer you to a specialist colleague.

Guys goes to the specialist.

Specialist: Well allow me to run a series of test and I'm sure to find your problem.

Specialist is perplexed as the gentleman seems to be in perfect health.

Specialist: wait here a moment while I consult with another specialist.

2nd Specialist comes to see the guy. Does all the test and exams again. And gets the same results.

2nd Specialist: Please lower your trousers. Ah ha!, I believe I have discovered your problem. You sir are overly endowed in genitaillia. The only cure is to remove your genitals and replace them with a more fitting size for you.

Guy: confused and a bit shocked, replies: doc I will have to discuss this with my wife.

Guy goes home tells his wife what the doctor's told him.

Wife: Well as much as I love you well endowed manhood, I would much rather have a man sound manly, not like a little girl.

Guy informs the 2nd specialist of his and his wife decision and has the operation the following week. Six weeks later the guy returns to the 2nd specialist's office for his post-op examine.

Guy: in deep manly voice, Well doc am I ok to have sex with my wife again?

2nd Specialist: in a high pitched squealing voice, sure just start slow and in a couple of more weeks you can f**k like rabbits.
 
A recruit in my basic training company learned the hard way, as in the photo not to go "commando" in khakis on graduation day. Being in a hurry he drew blood.

Can't imagine why not in his squad, platoon offered him any help. :rolleyes::D
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,751
Members
169,613
Latest member
Neil93603
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top