on a lighter note...

504904265_1369316180848358_4778129763983700371_n.jpg
 

Well damn! Just when I thought the mental horror was over, you had to show that photo and ask that question.

Welllll.....I know what they are meant to be used for; sewing thimble to protect finger tip while sewing.

Buuut....that doesn't mean they were always used for that particular purpose.

I wouldn't touch them. Just toss them and the bowl in the trash and forget you ever seen them.

The mental imagination of how they may have been used are truly too horrifying to burden anyone of the mental picture of grandma, and/or grandpa, with her and grandpa's alternative use....of....ahum....their...."toys".
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,249
Messages
1,569,598
Members
168,736
Latest member
1thoipro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top