on a lighter note...

492009234_1454959415500870_3591727823205526204_n.jpg
 
I have seen humans take bear spray rectally. All the pain meds in my kit were required just to get them calmed enough for an ambulance ride to the ER!
You're a better person than I am. I'm afraid I would have saved the meds and instead sacrificed a fire extinguisher/suppository.
:E Shrug:
 
I have seen humans take bear spray rectally. All the pain meds in my kit were required just to get them calmed enough for an ambulance ride to the ER!
So how does that happen?
Oh man, I forgot my stupid little bear spray holster! Oh wait I will just store it here in my ass!
 
Going to see Quinn Dale up in FW this summer. He's a funny dude.

 
Back in my po-po days I had a situation where a guy ran from us and tried hiding under a car in a Walmart parking lot.. when my partner grabbed him by his ankles to pull him out from under the car the guys cotton sweat pants that were already hanging off his ass came down completely, baring his entire ass… he then grabbed onto one of the tires, attempting to stay under the the car and resist arrest…

So I promptly filled his crack with fox labs 5.3 million civilly heat units pepper spray..

While he was very upset with the extreme pain he was experiencing around his sphincter… that was honestly the least of his worries…

His red orange stained nutsack that was saturated in pepper spray drippings was a far larger concern :D
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,823
Members
169,420
Latest member
WinnieFenn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top