on a lighter note...

IMG_2556.jpeg
 
471983871_2163449587426784_7591956751446383927_n.jpg

When asked if his 1977 team could beat today's Cowboy's team, Roger Staubach said, "yes, but the score would be close, like 10 to 7." When asked why, he said, "Well, most of my team is in their 70's and 80's now..."
I am always cheering for whoever the Cowboys are playing........
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,411
Messages
1,575,323
Members
170,247
Latest member
ToneyRubbo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top