on a lighter note...

IMG_2556.jpeg
 
471983871_2163449587426784_7591956751446383927_n.jpg

When asked if his 1977 team could beat today's Cowboy's team, Roger Staubach said, "yes, but the score would be close, like 10 to 7." When asked why, he said, "Well, most of my team is in their 70's and 80's now..."
I am always cheering for whoever the Cowboys are playing........
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,427
Messages
1,575,930
Members
170,480
Latest member
vastecautevane
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top