on a lighter note...

1696629254395.png
 
Nice try.
Doesn't work in Ohio.

A farmer allowed a city fellow to deer hunt.

The day prior to opening day of deer season the farmer went out and painted in big white letters on both sides of the animals C-O-W on his cow and M-U-L-E on his mule.

The city fellow shot the farmers cow opening morning.

Now one would think the farmer wouldn't let this fellow back on his property.

Well the following year this same city fellow asked this same farmer for permission to deer hunt. And this same farmer gave him permission to deer hunt.

Again the farmer feeling apprehensive painted in big white letters M-U-L-E on both sides of his mule.

Sure enough opening morning the city fellow shot the farmers mule....claiming he thought it was a mule deer.

Now you know why it is hard to get permission to hunt from farmers.
I saw similar such idiocy when I was a kid. The flatlander sports would come up to Maine deer hunting. More than once I saw a Jersey calf or cow brought into a tagging station. "Well, it's brown and I didn't see any antlers so I figured it was a doe." Sheesh!!
 
385048549_1536675783404163_5864242396545357457_n.jpg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,290
Messages
1,571,820
Members
169,419
Latest member
CassieBend
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top