on a lighter note...

IMG-20230308-WA0001(1).jpg

Wait, there is more from this judge :D

IMG-20230308-WA0002.jpg

@Bob Nelson 35Whelen
All the Drs and Nurses I worked with joked that I had traces of blood in my coffee stream. :coffee: :E Laugh:
@Just Gina
I drove trucks that long my viens are full of diesel and my clotting agent they discovered were powder granules of various sizes to accommodate all wound sizes. I think that comes from 45 odd years of reloading.
The band Midnight Oil had an album called Diesel and Dust
My system runs on gunpowder and diesel with a boost of caffeine thrown in for good measure.
Bob

It's a bit of a standing joke as there are booths in markets and probably other places in sa printing off driving licences...or think whatever documents you need....sure someone from SA can provide more ....
With the endemic corruption in SA government departments, the standing joke is that people either just buy driving licences (not sure if this is really possible/true) or bribe the testing official (much more likely).
Ergo, there are some grossly unqualified drivers on SA roads - I have my doubts whether all drivers being legitimately licenced would improve the dismal standard of driving here!

1678373555760.png

1678374373875.png

@Just Gina
I drove trucks that long my viens are full of diesel and my clotting agent they discovered were powder granules of various sizes to accommodate all wound sizes. I think that comes from 45 odd years of reloading.
The band Midnight Oil had an album called Diesel and Dust
My system runs on gunpowder and diesel with a boost of caffeine thrown in for good measure.
Bob
Don't forget the Vegemite in your blood stream as a clotting agent and the Bundy anti clotting remedy for when your eyes start to bug out! LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SheliaBelc

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross