on a lighter note...

Grandma's boyfriend

A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day.

Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusting, he looked up and said,

'Grandma, how come you don't have a boyfriend now that Grandpa went to heaven?'

Grandma replied, 'Honey, my TV is my boyfriend. I can sit in my bedroom and watch it all day long.

The religious programs make me feel good and the comedies make me laugh ... I'm happy with my TV as my boyfriend.'

Grandma turned on the TV, and the reception was terrible. She started Adjusting the knobs, trying to get the picture in focus. Frustrated, she started hitting the backside of the TV hoping to fix the problem.

The little boy heard the doorbell ring, so he hurried to open the door and there stood Grandma's minister.

The minister said, 'Hello son, is your Grandma home?'

The little boy replied, 'Yeah, she's in the bedroom bangin' her boyfriend.'

The minister fainted.

desert.jpg

on a lighter note .....

Today at work we learned...

That there is very extreme definition variations of the acronym MILF between a 25yr old male and a 50 yr old male:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Evidence of fishing with dynamite at a local lake was found. An undercover sting operation was organized by the local CO's. When an angler with surprisingly little tackle rented a boat at the dock a plain clothes officer asked the suspicious fisherman if he could come with him as he was new to fishing and would like to learn from an experienced angler. The very friendly potential perp. agreed. After getting far from the dock and other boats the fisherman reached into his jacket and pulled out a stick of dynamite, he then lit it and pitched it in the water. Immediately after the explosion the undercover officer announced that he was a CO, and that he would be charging him. The "fisherman" quickly reached into his jacket, grabbed another stick, lit it and handed it to the CO. In his same friendly manner he asked the CO, "are you gonna stand there talkin'? or fish?

Today at work we learned...

That there is very extreme definition variations of the acronym MILF between a 25yr old male and a 50 yr old male:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I bet the 50 year old version also includes all the candidates in the 25 yr old bucket, but maybe not the same with the 25 year old bucket. Lol

help.jpg

I wonder if Governor Moonbeam can answer this question?
View attachment 241532
They prosecute the Republican that sold it to the alien.

SORRY, BUT! I'm generally against all gov'ts, certainly my countries. It's because I believe all gov'ts are corrupt (and most but not all politicians, Dems AND Reps in the US, so GO GOWDY!). I wish people could let go of their biases, and realize that the injustices of the past have to be forgotten if there is to be any future for our children. Small gov't is the best gov't.

All the best to you

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you