on a lighter note...

Grandma's boyfriend

A 5-year-old boy went to visit his grandmother one day.

Playing with his toys in her bedroom while grandma was dusting, he looked up and said,

'Grandma, how come you don't have a boyfriend now that Grandpa went to heaven?'

Grandma replied, 'Honey, my TV is my boyfriend. I can sit in my bedroom and watch it all day long.

The religious programs make me feel good and the comedies make me laugh ... I'm happy with my TV as my boyfriend.'

Grandma turned on the TV, and the reception was terrible. She started Adjusting the knobs, trying to get the picture in focus. Frustrated, she started hitting the backside of the TV hoping to fix the problem.

The little boy heard the doorbell ring, so he hurried to open the door and there stood Grandma's minister.

The minister said, 'Hello son, is your Grandma home?'

The little boy replied, 'Yeah, she's in the bedroom bangin' her boyfriend.'

The minister fainted.
 
desert.jpg
 
Today at work we learned...

That there is very extreme definition variations of the acronym MILF between a 25yr old male and a 50 yr old male:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
Evidence of fishing with dynamite at a local lake was found. An undercover sting operation was organized by the local CO's. When an angler with surprisingly little tackle rented a boat at the dock a plain clothes officer asked the suspicious fisherman if he could come with him as he was new to fishing and would like to learn from an experienced angler. The very friendly potential perp. agreed. After getting far from the dock and other boats the fisherman reached into his jacket and pulled out a stick of dynamite, he then lit it and pitched it in the water. Immediately after the explosion the undercover officer announced that he was a CO, and that he would be charging him. The "fisherman" quickly reached into his jacket, grabbed another stick, lit it and handed it to the CO. In his same friendly manner he asked the CO, "are you gonna stand there talkin'? or fish?
 
Today at work we learned...

That there is very extreme definition variations of the acronym MILF between a 25yr old male and a 50 yr old male:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I bet the 50 year old version also includes all the candidates in the 25 yr old bucket, but maybe not the same with the 25 year old bucket. Lol
 
help.jpg
 
I wonder if Governor Moonbeam can answer this question?
View attachment 241532
They prosecute the Republican that sold it to the alien.

SORRY, BUT! I'm generally against all gov'ts, certainly my countries. It's because I believe all gov'ts are corrupt (and most but not all politicians, Dems AND Reps in the US, so GO GOWDY!). I wish people could let go of their biases, and realize that the injustices of the past have to be forgotten if there is to be any future for our children. Small gov't is the best gov't.

All the best to you
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,342
Messages
1,573,361
Members
169,742
Latest member
RogerSwade
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top