on a lighter note...

windowtint.jpg
 
that's all.jpg
 
35682201_586439178385578_6228478993322999808_n.jpg
 
35812660_586439065052256_3382075398849298432_n.jpg
 
The HOOKER And The IMMIGRANT!!!

"Hey, how much you charge for da hour, sister?" he asks.

"$100"
she replies.

In broken English, he says,
"Do you do immigrant style?
"No" she says.
"I pay you $200 to do immigrant style."
"No,"
she says, not knowing what immigrant style is.
"I pay you $300."

"No,"
she says.

"I pay you $400.

"No," she says.

So finally he says,
"OK, I pay $1,000 to Do immigrant style."

She thinks,
"Well, I've been in the game for over 10 years now. I've had every kind of request from weirdos from every part of the world.
How bad could immigrant style be?


So she agrees and has sex with him. Finally, they finish.
Exhausted, the hooker turns to him and says,
"Hey, I was expecting something
perverted and disgusting.

But that was OK. So, what exactly is immigrant style?"

The illegal immigrant replies, "You send bill to Government."


AND THAT MY FRIENDLY TAXPAYER,

IS EXACTLY WHAT THE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS
ARE DOING TO US!
Screwing us and
we're pay them to do it.
 
Don't shoot the messenger. Hog

One afternoon a lawyer was riding in his limousine. When he saw two men along the roadside eating grass. Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate.
He asked one man, "Why are you eating grass ?"


"We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied. "We have to eat grass."

"Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feed you," the lawyer said.

"But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there eating grass under that tree."

"Bring them along," the lawyer replied.

Turning to the second poor man he stated, "You may come with us, also."

The other man, in a pitiful voice, then said, "But sir, I also have a wife and six children with me!"

"Bring them all as well," the lawyer answered.

They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine.

Once under way, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you."

The lawyer replied, "Glad to do it. You'll really love my place.

The grass is almost a foot high."

 
I have a poem on a terrorist that kil named Jafar

My name is Jafar
I come from a land afar
This isn’t the right car
Allahu Akbar
 
IMG_4957.JPG
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,370
Messages
1,574,397
Members
170,034
Latest member
DorotheaLe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top