Old goat

MS 9x56, welcome to the AH forum! Stick around and we’ll help you get to your Africa adventure!
 
Welcome to AH, looks as if you will fit in just fine.
 
I have been following this forum for awhile and have found many like minded hunters here. I have never been too Africa but spend an inordinate amount of time daydreaming about it. I love eating game meat and my children grew up eating venison, wild boar, rabbits wild turkey, squirrels and grouse. I have an appreciation of fine guns and a love of nature. I always dreamed of owning a Mannlicher Schoenauer and 3 years ago fulfilled that dream when I procured a model 1905 . I am a firm believer in the medium bores. I look forward to learning from each of you. That you.
Welcome and keep dreaming of Africa it will happen!
 
Welcome to AH @MS 9x56! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!
 
MS9x56, please add me to the list of welcomers. Those older MS rifles were things of beauty in terms of function and form. I don't own one, but wish I did.
 
MS9x56, please add me to the list of welcomers. Those older MS rifles were things of beauty in terms of function and form. I don't own one, but wish I did.
I dreamed of owning one for 40 years before having it come to me while visiting a gun shop for some 35 Whelen ammunition. Keep looking and when you see it buy it as they never sit on the shelf for long. Good luck in your quest. Trust me they are worth the wait.
 
Welcome to this great forum Old goat! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to the family and the forum @MS 9x56! Nice to have you part of the forum. Enjoy the site!
 
Thank you all for the warm welcome! This is the first web site I have ever signed up for and have been really enjoying the site. There are very knowledgeable and helpful people here. The best part of the experience is there is friendly bantering but no "flaming".
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,401
Messages
1,575,109
Members
170,221
Latest member
WoodrowCof
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top