Besides the fact that the guy on camera wasn't carrying a weapon, you can tell he wasn't hunting because there were so many times one could've pulled the bowstring and got a clear shot off!! How many times I've been close to bulls in Arizona like this but the shot just never worked out due to a tree or brush shielding the bull or me pissing myself and alerting the bull......
I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.