Now that is close

Wow, I was expecting an arrow to fly. Great video and beautiful bull.
 
That is a giant bull!
 
Besides the fact that the guy on camera wasn't carrying a weapon, you can tell he wasn't hunting because there were so many times one could've pulled the bowstring and got a clear shot off!! How many times I've been close to bulls in Arizona like this but the shot just never worked out due to a tree or brush shielding the bull or me pissing myself and alerting the bull......

Just nothing like being close to a rutting elk!
 
Beautiful, majestic animals
 
pity - URL expired
 
Argh. I didn't get it to see it first time around...
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,423
Messages
1,575,737
Members
170,386
Latest member
LenoreNico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top