Newbie from Utah USA

Welcome. Where in Utah are you? I have a few friends there.
 
Ogden. Been here for 5 years now. It’s great but don’t tell anybody

Nice.

I know how good it is, a classic old main street, Smith & Edwards, the Browning Museum, the Automobile Museum, Hill AFB Museum, Impact Guns and the fresh fruit from the orchards in the hills nearby!

What's there not to like. (y)

Sorry ... all of AH knows now. :ROFLMAO:
 
Welcome to AH Dbl_Deezer!
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Love Utah. Chased a lot of cats in Utah, mostly around Uinta National Forest.

Welcome
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome! Glad to have you here with the rest of us! Any African animal you most want to hunt?
 
Welcome from central part of Utah. Glad you found this site, a fun place to figure things out and plan for the future-
 
Welcome! Start your search with the outfitters who sponsor this site. All top notch!
 
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,287
Messages
1,570,675
Members
168,942
Latest member
AlbertoSel
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top