Newbie from Minnesota

fireaway

New member
Joined
Mar 26, 2017
Messages
2
Reaction score
8
Just joined up to match stories and hopefully meet interact with other African hunters. Personally I was in Namibia 5 years ago and had a great time. I can't believe it has been 5 years already. Of course I am always looking for another trip back before that darn age thing creeps up on me.
 
Welcome to AH

Tell us about your hunt in Namibia when you get a moment.
 
Welcome to AH! You selected the correct site to fulfil all your hunting desires. Hope to see you back in Africa sooner rather that later :P Elmer Fudd:
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH sir! Do give us a hunt report when you can.
 
Welcome to AH fireaway! Are you planning to return in the near future? Tell us about your hunt in Namibia.
 
Welcome, you must be planning on going back if you found AH. Maybe share your Namibian story, there's nothing like reliving the hunt to get the African hunt virus active again.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome and enjoy! Give us a hunt report of your trip to Namibia.
 
Welcome. Being on this sight is delightful. You get to "chat" with and help other guys plan their trip to Africa. There is a tremendous amount of knowledge and experience spread amongst AH members. You will spend many happy hours on AH.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome! Learning from others and helping others to learn is what this sight is about. I would really enjoy learning about your Namibia trip! It's on my bucket list.
 
Welcome to AH from a Guy who just couldn't put up with all that beautiful weather in Chicago
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,571,660
Members
169,392
Latest member
ShanelZ418
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top