Newbie from lone star state

Catm09

Reaction score
Greetings everyone, I have never been hunting outside the US. Originally, from Washington state. Many hunting trips for every animal know in the Pacific Northwest. Including Idaho, Montana and Wyoming. I am a USAF veteran; served as a weapons instructor and designated marksman from 1987-2009. I am educating myself for an Africa trip in 2025. My buddy and I are looking to do a true remote fly camp just plains game to start.

Welcome to the forums. Possibly check with @Spear Safaris and their area in Tanzania. They might be able to assist with your request.
All the best with your research.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Giday Catm09. Welcome to the A H forums.

Welcome to AH Catm09!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the forums. Possibly check with @Spear Safaris and their area in Tanzania. They might be able to assist with your request.
All the best with your research.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen
wooaahhh, stop the bus Marius
i thought we not allowed to recommend other outfitters here
guess this post will be deleted soon

welcome welcome welcome

Hello and welcome!

Hello Catm09,

Thank you for your service.

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

We do not operate by means of a fly-in camp per se.
However, our main hunting area is not high fenced.
That said, the tribal area we hunt, up in the Zambezi District, AKA Caprivi Strip is very remote and wild.
A plane ride is the quickest way to get there.
Albeit, you will land on an organized air strip and be picked up by your PH’s and crew.

So anyway, if you get bored and / or have a curious moment to spend, do have a look at the Khomas Safaris web site and videos.
As long as you do thorough “homework” before selecting a safari company, then no matter who you decide to book with, you guys will have a wonderful time.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

:S Welcome:

Greetings everyone, I have never been hunting outside the US. Originally, from Washington state. Many hunting trips for every animal know in the Pacific Northwest. Including Idaho, Montana and Wyoming. I am a USAF veteran; served as a weapons instructor and designated marksman from 1987-2009. I am educating myself for an Africa trip in 2025. My buddy and I are looking to do a true remote fly camp just plains game to start.
Welcome to AH

Welcome from a fellow Texan. Hope you have made it to the Dallas Safari Club show in January, if not last month, then in past years. It's a great resource for planning your hunt in 2025.

Welcome to AH and the posting side! This forum has a wealth of information from some highly knowledgeable folks, enjoy!

Welcome from rural Idaho …and thank you for your service. Freedom isn’t free. My husband was army and my Dad and brother all served. Anyway, I’m excited for you to go to Africa! You have come to the right place to find what you need!

Good day!!! A warm welcome from South Africa!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross