Newb

Welcome to the dark side.
 
Welcome to AH! Lots of great people here!
 
Thanks all. I’m in North Alabama, U.S.A. I’ve been fly fishing and small game hunting most of my life. I started hunting North AL and TN whitetail/turkey in 2015, which led to pronghorn, elk, New Mexico oryx & aoudad, etc. I’ve friends in SA and doing research for a trip.
 
Welcome!! This is a great site!!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,713
Members
169,606
Latest member
KarenRohr1
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top