New to Site

RodButlerCT

New member
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Hi everyone,

New to the forum, but I must say I have found an enormous amount of extremely useful information already.

Rod
 
Welcome to AH, Rod!
 
You have discovered the not so well held secret. Welcome to AH Rod.
 
Welcome to AH! Don't hesitate to ask questions.
 
Welcome to AH Rod! nice to have you with us!
 
Hi Rod :)

Welcome to AH. (y)

If you would like some assistance on planning a future African safari just ask the forum we are here to assist. :D
 
Welcome!

Great place to learn as you've seen!
 
Welcome to the forum Rod!
 
Welcome to AH Rod!
 
Welcome to AH, Rod !
 
welcome to AH ,rod
enjoy the site ,
 
Welcome and great to know that you are already finding the site helpful.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,265
Messages
1,571,028
Members
169,240
Latest member
ChristieI7
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top