New To Forum - Hello!

cdent68

Reaction score
Good morning-

I wanted to take a moment and say hi to all, as I'm new to Africa Hunting.com.

I hope to be a positive contributor going forward, and would welcome any advice folks have for me.

A bit of background. I have some experience in Africa, with my 11th and 12th safari scheduled for this year. My trips have been limited to Namibia, South Africa and Zimbabwe, with a good mix of DG and plains game. I'm happy to offer my perspective if needed and would always welcome help and feedback from members.

Thanks!

:S Welcome:

Thank you for a proper and polite introduction. Will look forward to reading about your upcoming safaris. Best luck!

Wow, 2 trips in a single year, I will say you are definitely hooked. I know I am with only 1 trip under my belt. It took us 6 years to make the first one happen, likely another 6 for the second. Look forward to the stories from your adventures.

Welcome to AH!

Good morning-

I hope to be a positive contributor going forward, and would welcome any advice folks have for me.

A bit of background. I have some experience in Africa, with my 11th and 12th safari scheduled for this year. My trips have been limited to Namibia, South Africa and Zimbabwe, with a good mix of DG and plains game. I'm happy to offer my perspective if needed and would always welcome help and feedback from members.

Thanks!
Start writing those hunt reports. Welcome.

Good morning-

Thanks!
Welcome to AH

Good day! Welcome!!

Welcome to AH cdent68!

Welcome welcome welcome

Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here!

Welcome to AH

Good morning-

Thanks!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to the AH community!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome! You’ll like this site.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichelineP

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you