New to AH

  • Thread starter Thread starter wildwood
  • Start date Start date
W

wildwood

I'm a small game hunter and enjoy being on the lake fishing. I found this site searching for information on a rifle for my neighbor. I will be posting a new thread in the .375 & up form this afternoon or evening. I think he has a rare Sako Magnum Mauser. And he's wanting to sell it.

Don
 
Hello Don

Will look out for your thread .

All the best
 
Welcome to AH Don! Feel free to post his Sako Magnum Mauser for sale in the Classifieds section of the forum.
 
Hi Don

Welcome aboard looking forward to seeing you around!

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome, you are going to love it here.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,259
Messages
1,570,028
Members
168,811
Latest member
Constance5
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top