New Stanford Univ Covid Related Mask Study

When it comes to opinions about the Covid pandemic I do 2 things:

1. Review the Joined date. If it’s as new as the Covid pandemic a huge red flag goes up. This won’t be the first forum infested with trolls (paid or driven by ideology).

2. If any claims goes against the basic common sense (i.e. a microscopic virus is stopped by a face diaper made from an old t-shirt) I pay attention to the tone of the conversation. The libtards always become aggressive when they are contradicted. Generally speaking, they are not looking for new opinions, but to validate their own. Hence their opinion is rigid and unreliable. Time to move on.

I have not seen yet a single scientific study (double blind, conducted in the real world) proving that masks stop the spread of respiratory disease.
If anyone has one, I would be grateful if you would share it.

Comparing a healthcare facility with every day life it’s hilarious. In a healthcare facility the staff are changing the face masks, coveralls and gloves constantly. They do go to infection control courses and are trained for this seemingly simple task. They don’t stuff the face masks in a pocket, through it on a desk and then wear it again later. Nor do they bring it home and wash it with their clothes.

Infection control it’s a very complex subject when it’s not mocked for political propaganda. I believe it will always stop at the gates of specialized facilities.

Imagine real infection control in a grocery store or hardware store. Everything that was touched by a person need to be sterilized. Touched a hammer, touched your cloth, touched your wallet, your credit cards, your keys, your car, your steering wheel, your shifter, door knob, your cloth, your washroom door knob, faucet handles - wash your hands. Now go back completed naked and wipe down everything you have touched in reverse order. Your clothes should be already in the washing machine or you fucked up everyting before you even stared the disinfection protocol.

Or you can do something else. Humans lived with germs, bacteria and viruses for millennia. Strengthen your immune system (this a tabu subject never to be discussed) and go on living your life.

Where it was published was previously referenced, and it wasn't the NIH; that header just pops up. Weeding out spurious "studies" that don't have the statistical power to support their results is difficult. Too many (looking at you, pharma) try to slip something past us once in a while. This is an opinion piece, and as such, it's fine; he's entitled to his. It's just not a "study", and it's not from he's not a Stanford researcher, nor an infectious disease expert.

Regardless if it’s bunk then why did NIH allow it on its website and why is it still available there? Are you suggesting they didn’t vet it?

They don't. Tried it. Shit goes straight through.
Kinda thought that might be the case. After all, it is a bureaucratic mandate and we know they are full of shit. Can't even make an effective asswipe. so what's new?

When it comes to opinions about the Covid pandemic I do 2 things:

1. Review the Joined date. If it’s as new as the Covid pandemic a huge red flag goes up. This won’t be the first forum infested with trolls (paid or driven by ideology).

2. If any claims goes against the basic common sense (i.e. a microscopic virus is stopped by a face diaper made from an old t-shirt) I pay attention to the tone of the conversation. The libtards always become aggressive when they are contradicted. Generally speaking, they are not looking for new opinions, but to validate their own. Hence their opinion is rigid and unreliable. Time to move on.

I have not seen yet a single scientific study (double blind, conducted in the real world) proving that masks stop the spread of respiratory disease.
If anyone has one, I would be grateful if you would share it.

Comparing a healthcare facility with every day life it’s hilarious. In a healthcare facility the staff are changing the face masks, coveralls and gloves constantly. They do go to infection control courses and are trained for this seemingly simple task. They don’t stuff the face masks in a pocket, through it on a desk and then wear it again later. Nor do they bring it home and wash it with their clothes.

Infection control it’s a very complex subject when it’s not mocked for political propaganda. I believe it will always stop at the gates of specialized facilities.

Imagine real infection control in a grocery store or hardware store. Everything that was touched by a person need to be sterilized. Touched a hammer, touched your cloth, touched your wallet, your credit cards, your keys, your car, your steering wheel, your shifter, door knob, your cloth, your washroom door knob, faucet handles - wash your hands. Now go back completed naked and wipe down everything you have touched in reverse order. Your clothes should be already in the washing machine or you fucked up everyting before you even stared the disinfection protocol.

Or you can do something else. Humans lived with germs, bacteria and viruses for millennia. Strengthen your immune system (this a tabu subject never to be discussed) and go on living your life.

Think the CDC has changed their mind about catching it from surfaces...said it's about 10000 to 1 chance...cant remember exactly...will see if I can find the article
Found it...dont jump down my throat if it's been made up.... :E Big Grin:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SungHiggin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg