New member

highlight6064

New member
Joined
Aug 15, 2025
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
"Hello everyone, I'm highlight and I'm new here. I'm excited to join the community and learn from experienced shooters and snipers.
 
Welcome to Africa Hunting.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH highlight6064!
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH! Nice to have you on the site. We’re here to help if we can.
 
Welcome to this great forum! If you need any help we’re here for you.
 
Welcome aboard!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,263
Messages
1,570,967
Members
169,210
Latest member
foldispnijlo1979
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top