New member

Hi everyone glad to be part of the forum.limpopo south africa

Hello 270jagter,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Velo Dog.
 
Hallo en goeie dag. Dankie dat jy lid geword het en ons sien baie uit na jou bydraes hier by AH.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Hello and :S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH and the posting side! Have fun.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,299
Messages
1,571,031
Members
169,093
Latest member
RandiShepa
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top