Good guy report.

375er

AH elite
Joined
Jun 26, 2021
Messages
1,235
Reaction score
2,768
Media
6
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Recently did a purchase with @Gdot. Very smooth transaction. He is very prompt in communication, clear on all details, and provided extra pics that I asked for very quickly. We also had a great phone conversation. His post count is very low due to his career, but buy or sell with confidence with this member. He is absolutely a 100 percent straight shooter!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,383
Messages
1,574,675
Members
170,100
Latest member
catchrepouso1978
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top