New Member

David Bill

New member
Joined
Oct 4, 2019
Messages
1
Reaction score
6
Media
2
New member Dave BILL, International worker to Republic of Congo. Worked in Gabon and Congo since 1986.
Have hunted and fished some in both Gabon & Congo. Harvested forest buffalo, sitatunga, red river hogs and duikers. Interested in hunting or fishing with anyone near where I live in Pointe Noire.

3996be7.jpg
NGABE TFC HUNT 178.jpg
Buffalo Bills 027.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to AH David! Glad two have you join us and share your experiences. Looking forward to your contribution.
 
Hi David, welcome to AH !
 
David, nice to have you on board! I don’t remember anyone from your area being a member. Very different!
I like the pictures. Quite different from Southern Africa.
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome aboard David Bill. What brand and caliber rifle are you holding in the picture? What others if any do you own?
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the community! Great amount of info on AH and look forward to your contributions.
 
Welcome David!
 
Welcome to AH David.
 
Welcome to AH!

You have hunted slices of Africa that most of us have never seen!

More pics if you have 'em! Please!


Tim
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Welcome to AH.
We have a few members in your neighbourhood.
Thanks for sharing some of your hunts.
 
Giday David and welcome to the A H forums
 
Welcome to AH, David!
 
Welcome to AH Dave . Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!
 
Welcome to AH Dave ! Nice to have you on the site and we look forward to you sharing your stories!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,071
Members
169,488
Latest member
SharynPico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top