New Member

I’m an avid hunter from Pennsylvania. I just spent my first week hunting at Bos en Dal Safaris and had a trip of a life time. I can not wait to get back over to South Africa. I had a blast.
Welcome my friend
 
Welcome aboard Jeffery, glad you joined us. How..ev..er, you now have a story to tell and photos to post. In addition please tell us a little more about yourself as it relates to hunting.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH Jeffrey! Glad to hear that you had a trip of a lifetime.
 
Welcome to AH, Jeffrey !
 
Welcome to AH! Please post a report of your trip if you get a chance.
 
Welcome to the African Hunting addiction site
 
Welcome Jeff! Glad you decided to join.
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Hello and welcome Jeffrey. Glad you had a great trip! Have fun planning the next one :)
 
Welcome aboard
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Jeffrey! From one Africa addict to another.
 
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,630
Members
169,386
Latest member
WDVRomaine
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top